Radios saw craftsman (Santa Rosa)
Photo 
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/d/s...64596.html

[Image: 00303_4Dwuh8k40lZ_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg]

"10" radial saw. It works. If you know what it is come and get it. I will not answer any questions.

Thanks"
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I never took Spanish in school.  Maybe "radios" translates to "radial"??

Either way, free is a good price for it.
Well, he could still get the $50 recall payment if no one takes it. At least, I think he can...it looks like it might be an Emerson saw.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I inherited the same model from my Dad, back about 1999.  I turned in the carriage for the $100 recall payment five years ago.  That saw was a hot mess.

I took the $100, spent $75 of it to buy a working Delta Rockwell Super 990 RAS (turret style).  I rehabbed that saw and it's sitting where the C-man used to sit.