Is there mouse resistant foam
Here's another product you might consider, it's kind of a heavy duty stainless steel wool.

https://www.solutionsstores.com/xcluder-...AS#156=966
Flex Paste

17 Charactors
Life is what happens when you're not paying attention.
You can mix broken glass into plaster to keep them from coming back through that hole. Does not mean that they will not move over.
(08-07-2020, 11:35 AM)Cooler Wrote: I used the live capture mouse traps and they worked remarkably well. 

The manufacturer included these warnings.

1.  Do not touch the traps with your hands.  Your scent will drive the mice away from the trap.
(I used nitrile gloves and peanut butter for bait).

2.  Release the captured mice 2 miles from the original location or they will find their way back.
(I released the mice near my office which is 60 miles from my home.)

Catch and release mouse traps......that's a new one on me.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

It was suggested to me and it makes sense to clean the yard now and cut back the grass and plants take away some of the hiding spots. Let the hawks  and other predators help beat back the rodents. Rented a bobcat and was out pulling stuff out of the grass and weeds. Hornets and wasps  were crazy. Didn't get stung myself but the poor dog got nailed hard. got a whiff of a skunk around one old car, had to lock up the dog and drag it out on a chain then walk away for  a while. Have a man coming tomorrow for the old cars and other metal I have found. Said he'd pay me a little for the stuff.

I'll get the last of the junk rounded up tomorrow then I'll put the brush hog on the bobcat and trim up. bobcat is going to cost me $250 but my back appreciated it not to mention the time savings.
Sounds like quite the project.  Post some pics!
(08-09-2020, 10:25 AM)Bill Wilson Wrote: Catch and release mouse traps......that's a new one on me.

I thought the same...its a frickin mouse, if its still alive a whack to the head usually finishes them off then drop in a bucket of water to make sure. Catch and release...thats funny
(08-07-2020, 06:17 AM)srv52761 Wrote: Steel wool will eventually rust.  Try 1/4” or 1/8” (hard to find)galvanized hardware cloth.  They also make stainless screening. In a previous home near a corn field we had good luck with aluminum screening, but only there for two years, so not sure of long term of aluminum.
 Mortar or cement mix also works as a filler.

A lot of ideas here
https://wildlife-damage-management.exten...n-methods/

I found #8 hardware cloth here, use it in making bee stuff.  I bought 2 managed free shipping by adding a foam brush I don't believe they charged tax
https://www.hardwareandtools.com/jackson...-5359.html

Thank you for ordering from HardwareAndTools.com! Your purchase information appears below.
2 x Jackson Wire 11061615 1/8 Inch By...
SKU: ELAA-5359

Rapid Ship
Leaves our warehouse in 1 to 4 business days

$48.38
2 x Jen 8500-D1 Poly Brush Poly Foam...
SKU: RMMC-5506

Hot Buys
Leaves our warehouse in 1 to 3 business days

$0.7

Subtotal
$49.08

Shipping
FREE!

Sales Tax (0%)
$0

Total
$49.08

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.