Rockler T-Track Table Top Questions
I'm about to built a stand to support one these and have a couple of questions for anyone who has used one:

1) Does the table top need a piece of plywood or MDF under it for strength or is a frame with 2-3 cross-members enough support?

2) Does anyone flip the top depending on what they are working on (the bottom is a nice, smooth flat surface).
(08-10-2020, 03:43 PM)walkman Wrote: I'm about to built a stand to support one these and have a couple of questions for anyone who has used one:

1) Does the table top need a piece of plywood or MDF under it for strength or is a frame with 2-3 cross-members enough support?

2) Does anyone flip the top depending on what they are working on (the bottom is a nice, smooth flat surface).

I usually keep on this with the smooth side up as a work surface,
Rockler Material Mate Panel Cart and Shop Stand
except when I'm using the cart for plywood, etc.
I don't think you'll need any MDF or plywood support. It's pretty sturdy by itself.

Jim
Jim