static phase converter -- How do you reverse rotation?

Hooking up my big old RAS using a static phase converter.

It runs backwards.

How do I switch it?

There are two blacks and a red coming out of converter -- do I switch them?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Already lost a half-day working on this, need to get it going!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
  Re: static phase converter -- How do you reverse rotation? by Wild Turkey (Hooking up my big ol...)
On 3 phase motors, if it's running backwards you switch any 2 of the leads to reverse it. I should mention I have zero experience with a static phase convertor, but the VFD on my lathe does what I described. Does your phase convertor not have a reverse switch (not being a smartass, my VFD has it)
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
  Re: static phase converter -- How do you reverse rotation? by Wild Turkey (Hooking up my big ol...)
No, static phase converter is very basic. Hoping to get my rotary up and running soon, but right now I need the big RAS to cut some countertop.

thanks -- I'll try switching leads.

Update: Swapped T1 and T2 and it's ready to cut!

as soon as I find my soldering iron and fix the wire that came loose Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)