SawStop 10" 40 teeth carbide blade
Hey guys. I have a SawStop 10" 40 teeth carbide tipped combination blade new in warpper that came with my saw that I don't need. 5/8" arbor, .118 inch kerf. They retail for $39. I'll sell it for $30 plus shipping via USPS Priority mail.

Bergie
Chosen hobby: woodworking
Forced hobby: Cape Cod repair (follow along at www.oldhomeblog.com)
I'm not in need of the blade but I am curious about your profile picture...a pre-sawstop injury perhaps? Enjoy the saw. They're wonderful!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Long ago, when I was a fool. Jointer mishap sans pushblock. Lost a couple of fingerprints.
Chosen hobby: woodworking
Forced hobby: Cape Cod repair (follow along at www.oldhomeblog.com)
Ouch! I lost a couple fingerprints on a belt sander but it was only a bandaid offense. That looks excruciating.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(08-16-2020, 12:55 PM)Bergie Wrote: Long ago, when I was a fool. Jointer mishap sans pushblock. Lost a couple of fingerprints.

I had a friend and the same thing happened to him.  He was jointing a small block of wood, too small, and it shattered with his fingers over the blades.

He lost a couple of fingertips.

Since seeing his injuries, I have always been very careful with jointers.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite