Mahoghany dartboard
Finished up my Greene and Greene inspired dartboard cabinet. Case is rounded box joints with purpleheart plugs. Doors are bridle joints with purpleheart pins.

It was my first attempt at using bridle joints for the doors.

My first set of door handles were too much for the piece. It was walnut, mahoghany and purple heart. I ended up going with a simpler door handle in keeping with the style.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a picture of the case.

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful cabinet! I'd only let screened players throw darts at that one. There's not a lot of side clearance between the dart board and the cabinet sides.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
It's actually a few inches wider than the vinyl covered mdf the previous homeowner left. If the insides of the door get too banged up I can always put in a scoreboard or cork to cover it up. It's not a show piece, it's meant to be used.

It have screws placed for and electronic dartboard for the kids. In any case I did put a piece of plexi below to help protect the wainscoting from bad dart throwers.