** GONE ** RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw
I posted this a few months ago with 'we can talk about price'... now I'm posting it as 'come get it out of my way'.  As in free.  I'll even help you take it apart.

It needs a new arbor shaft assembly (and needs it before cutting anything).  I have two Xacta fences, one with the micro adjust.  It's seen a lot is use and isn't pretty... but the price is hard to beat. 

I'm in Seguin, TX.  PM me.

Edited to add that I forgot to mention the Shop Fox mobile base (saw only base only).
WOW!!! +11111777777111177777
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
That's almost worth a uhaul and a road trip from Michigan! And I have this week off work! ...but absolutely nowhere to put a machine this size
No
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(08-16-2020, 03:50 PM)KC Wrote: I posted this a few months ago with 'we can talk about price'... now I'm posting it as 'come get it out of my way'.  As in free.  I'll even help you take it apart.

It needs a new arbor shaft assembly (and needs it before cutting anything).  I have two Xacta fences, one with the micro adjust.  It's seen a lot is use and isn't pretty... but the price is hard to beat. 

I'm in Seguin, TX.  PM me.

Edited to add that I forgot to mention the Shop Fox mobile base (saw only base only).

Im checking with some coworkers down that way,  Ill let you know what I find out.
(08-17-2020, 10:33 PM)bmich Wrote: Im checking with some coworkers down that way,  Ill let you know what I find out.

Spoken for.