Ben Strano shop tour video
Ben Strano of Fine Woodworking Magazine just posted a tour of his home shop on YouTube.  His shop isn't fancy (neither is mine) but he says it has everything he needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wD9Jos81w&t=31s
I wish I had that much room.  I just gave away my second bench because I have no good place to put it.
My shop is a little bigger than his but watching his video makes me want to pull everything down and start over.
My name is Jim and I have OCD, especially in my shop. I throw away nuts & bolts a lot, even wood scraps. But I'm always striving to keep my shop clean & organized.

BTW my OCD drives LOML crazy.

When I first retired from the Army I had nothing to do 1 day so I alphabetized the canned goods. When she came home from work that day and saw what I did she got pretty upset with me and told me to go get a G  D    job.
Jim
(08-17-2020, 10:45 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: When I first retired from the Army I had nothing to do 1 day so I alphabetized the canned goods. When she came home from work that day and saw what I did she got pretty upset with me and told me to go get a G  D    job.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh 
Laugh 
Laugh 
Laugh 

No way am I letting LOML read this----

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone