WANTED: Tormek T-4 or T-8
"Tormek wanted? Obviously, T.J." lol

If someone has one for sale in good condition, I'm in the market.
I have the Vertas MK II Power Sharpening system and also the "basic grinding set"  for a bench grinder.

I'm ready to what I have for partial trade or buy outright, or some such. I also have lots of socket chisels and western hand saws right out of the wild, if you're interested in some of those.

The MK II has been great for my initial plane blade and standard chisel needs for years, but my needs have now expanded and varied.

I'd love to set up a straight-across trade to thin my hoarded herd, but I'm happy to make up the difference in cash, if that's better for someone.

Anyway, let me know and we'll work something out!

I'm in Central Arkansas, but happy to ship.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Since you are suggesting trades, your general location would be helpful.

Any location information that you might have had previous to the WN software change got lost in that transition.

I did check your webpage and the About link returns a 404 error.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-18-2020, 03:40 PM)T.J. Wrote: Actually, the dead link is due to the forum software, not my website. The forum is rendering the link as a relative path, for some reason. My profile uses the FULL path with "http://www", but the forum is ignoring that.

Discussion of why you are seeing the odd relative addressing taken to PMs.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.