Reclaimed Coffee Table
This is not typical of my style, which is modern/contemporary, and I tend to mix materials such as concrete and steel in. However, this was built to sell quickly and use up some materials I had from the farm.
All the lumber is reclaimed from each of my farms by myself and I think came out pretty well.

It is 24"w x 48"l x 18"h and coated with several layers of water based poly.

I enjoyed working with the wood and dealing with the variations while not being able to completely eliminate them to keep the look.
The new Owner is quite pleased with the appearance and construction. 

I wanted to thank everyone here for the help and little insights over the years, even though many of us may not say much; your posts are great moments for us to learn.

Thanks
Jimmy

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work. Very creative.
That looks terrific, great job!
I like the design. Very well done. I like the contrast on the table top. What are the dimensions? Years ago I built my brother a walnut coffee table that was the same design as yours and looks to be the same dimensions.

(08-20-2020, 01:39 PM)crokett™ Wrote: I like the design. Very well done.  I like the contrast on the table top.  What are the dimensions?  Years ago I built my brother a walnut coffee table that was the same design as yours and looks to be the same dimensions.

It is a standard 24"wide by 48" long. 

My next design is modern with a vertical walnut leg and possibly reclaimed maple that has been "polished" up.
Those were the dimensions that I used. I'm not sure what you mean by modern. I like the current design.