Laguna 18bx blades and light - Sold
Sold

I orderred a Laguna 18bx at the beginning of July during Laguna's 10% off sale. While I was waiting for it to be delivered I bought some blades and the Laguna light for the saw. The saw missed Laguna's first ship date and now it's not going to be shipped until late September, which means probably October before I get it. So I cancelled the order today and put in an order for a Rikon 10-347 which is now on sale which puts the cost just $410 over the Laguna and should ship (emphasis on -should- ship) the first week or two of September. So I have a couple of blades and a light for sale.

Timber Wolf blades
145" x 1/4" x 10 TPI
145" x 1/2" x 8 TPI
Obviously never used.
Purchased from Suffolk Machinery for $71 with shipping. $55 for both shipped.

Laguna 220V Double Arm Halogen Light for the 18bx. Plugged in once to make sure it worked. It did.
$149 new. $120 shipped.

Cliff

Attached Files Image(s)

‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski