Offshoot of Too Much Home time - Tools for Small Hands
Just hope the case doesn't get as LARGE as the one Dr. Steven Strange had......
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Replica early (1970-ish) Tudor submariner body with Tudor Black Bay hands?

Regards from Perth

Derek (original Tudor-Rolex Submariner purchased in 1984, worn daily)
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Bandit -- Thanks for the reference on Dr. Strange!  I actually hadn't seen that before now.

Derek -- Yep, it's cheapo "homage" components from different sources.   The ensemble barely qualifies as a WoodRiver compared to your real deal!

Chris
Chris
I recently saw a video of someone doing a complete restoration of a 1940's military watch.  This involved complete disassembly, removal of plating and scratches from the case, restoration of the crystal, plating of the case, and reassembly.  This person obviously was trained and experienced.  He also was very well equipped for these operations, but perhaps not unlike some people here who have developed high levels of skill without formal training or professional experience.
There's never enough storage...

I nabbed an old Van Dorn tool chest from e-auction.  After about 3 weeks it was ready to tuck into my private lair again:

That feels better!
Chris