Christmas gift
My Wife and I are doing a 25 days of Christmas type things where each day we pull a number out of a cup and that corresponds to a present a few higher priced ones like $50 and alot of small ones. I sent here a lot of options for $20-$50. What would you guys suggest for a 0-$10 range.
(08-24-2020, 11:02 AM)briman87 Wrote: My Wife and I are doing a 25 days of Christmas type things where each day we pull a number out of a cup and that corresponds to a present a few higher priced ones like $50 and alot of small ones.  I sent here a lot of options for $20-$50.  What would you guys suggest for a 0-$10 range.

Pick a category on Lee Valley and sort low to high price.
For example:
https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop/too...6DFE31CEA3}

Depending on each of your preferences, there are lots of things like ever-sharp pencils or things over in home or kitchen.

A tin of bag balm or a nice tea infuser would be in the $10-$20 range. Both are on the What's New LV page.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Gifts to be self-made or purchased?
$0-10 self-made: maybe a scrolled ornament, tea light stand, tissue box, hot plate trivet, napkin rings, napkin holder, coasters, tangram puzzles, cellphone or tablet stand, ...........?

(08-25-2020, 09:18 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Gifts to be self-made or purchased?
$0-10 self-made: maybe a scrolled ornament, tea light stand, tissue box, hot plate trivet, napkin rings, napkin holder, coasters, tangram puzzles, cellphone or tablet stand, ...........?

This are gifts for me so I can give my wife a list of stuff I would like/use as most thing that I have given her are between 20-50.
(08-26-2020, 08:28 AM)briman87 Wrote: This are gifts for me so I can give my wife a list of stuff I would like/use as most thing that I have given her are between 20-50.

Ah, that makes a different story. Sorry I misunderstood.