Free Industrial Lumber Rack
Free to good home.  Must pick up. Akron, OH area

Where's it at?????
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Fred?

I'm gonna guess Akron.... you know.... like he wrote.......
Dumber than I appear
Hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like it might be on the right side of the room.

Big Grin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(08-28-2020, 12:23 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like it might be on the right side of the room.

Big Grin

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I read this last night and showed some restraint.  I knew someone else would come along
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-28-2020, 11:59 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Fred?

I'm gonna guess Akron.... you know.... like he wrote.......

Raised

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Go write on the board 1000 times " I will read ALL the words in a post before responding...twice".
(08-29-2020, 05:40 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Go write on the board 1000 times " I will read ALL the words in a post before responding...twice".

There's a good chance that the post didn't have a location posted, at first.  After your initial "where's it located" comment, the initial post was edited 5 min later.