Free 26 Oak Church pews! (san leandro)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/s...81167.html

Our church is replacing our pews with padded chairs, so we have 26 solid wood (solid oak?) pews with removable pads that we want to give away. You can waterproof them and use them for outdoor seating if you like. Each is 16.5 feet long. All in good condition. You will need to arrange pick up and transport.

[Image: 00i0i_3HaCcLhbCje_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Try these guys. They may be able to assist in your problem.

https://www.usedpews.org/home.html
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
(08-30-2020, 12:00 PM)jppierson Wrote: Try these guys.  They may be able to assist in your problem.

https://www.usedpews.org/home.html

I was posting someone else's post thinking maybe someone could benefit.
I have picked up many pews some solid oak and others solid ash.  The ash
were over 100 years old the lumber is nice
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Those are a gold mine around here. Get bought up and cut down.
Make excellent smaller benches for whatever, then use the extra lumber or ply for something else.
A lot of those (60's and above) are plywood with solid wood for the end panels
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-30-2020, 04:28 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Those are a gold mine around here. Get bought up and cut down.
Make excellent smaller benches for whatever, then use the extra lumber or ply for something else.
A lot of those (60's and above) are plywood with solid wood for the end panels

I still have a stack of lumber from the previous pick ups.  I believe they were all brought in from the East Coast as are most of the court house style chairs I seem to be a hoarder of.  I believe I have 2 of the chairs that were made in San Francisco in the 1850's that need to be restored

Phil Thien