kreg screws [sfbay penninsula]
From the number of posts about Cali, I am surprised there are any woodworkers left. Lately, every post is Cali is giving something away.
(09-03-2020, 08:16 PM)Lumber Yard® Wrote: This is what I have that I can see (there might be some more stuff in the loft)...

Kreg SML-C1 ... 5k
Kreg SPS-F1 ...5k

Kreg SPS-F125 ... 10k
Kreg SML-C125 ... 5k
Kreg SML-HL125 ... 10k

Kreg SML-F150 ... 5k

I have been working on these for some folks and I can get about 4000 screws into a Medium Flat Rate Box ($15.05) before it hits the weight limit of 20#. I've been having my son count out 100 screws of the various types and weigh them. He then uses that weight/100ct as the multiplier to calculate the "count" when putting together packages. Also as an FYI, I looked back at the actual costs when these deals were at Sears and it looks like when tax/shipping were added in the cost per 5000ct box was just under $45.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP