kreg screws [sfbay penninsula]
Does anybody in the sfbay penninsula area need kreg screws?
I've got an overabundance of F125 and also extra C250B (blue coated ones) from a sears deal years ago.
Free to anyone local who wants to pick some up.

Matt
(08-30-2020, 11:24 AM)mdhills Wrote: Does anybody in the sfbay penninsula area need kreg screws?
I've got an overabundance of F125 and also extra C250B (blue coated ones) from a sears deal years ago.

Matt

That was a GREAT liquidation sale. And then Sears wonders why they are in a financial mess. Oh well.
It would’ve been greater if they had shipped the C125 that I ordered instead of the F125 screws. (Most of my pocket hole work is in construction lumber or plywood)

You have no idea of how silly it feels to buy a mini pack of c125 screws from the local home center. When I have something like 5000 fines in a box.

Matt
I have thousands and thousands of Kreg screws from that Sears deal. Never be able to use all of them. LOL
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
(08-30-2020, 11:24 AM)mdhills Wrote: Does anybody in the sfbay penninsula area need kreg screws?

Matt

Funny I got there late and the Blue were gone.  Bloomington Mike was the 
guy that let us in on that one IIRC.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Not Kreg, but I buy them 5000 per case and I'm on my third? case.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Matt

Where on the Penninsula? I may have a need to get over that way in the next couple weeks or work if you don't mind waiting a bit. Certainly don't hold them on my account though.

Kevin
Apologies to MDHills for a bit of a hijack...

I'm almost out of F125 and down to under 25 C250B's (use those Blue Coats all over the property--especially for the annual replacement of my mailbox post. Between snow plows and drunk drivers, the mail box takes a beating!!). Anyone willing to sell some surplus and mail via flat rate box--you'd save me an order on my Prime account.
Thanks,
earl
Tomorrow I'll see what size/model that I have and let you know.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
This is what I have that I can see (there might be some more stuff in the loft)...

Kreg SML-C1 ... 5k
Kreg SPS-F1 ...5k

Kreg SPS-F125 ... 10k
Kreg SML-C125 ... 5k
Kreg SML-HL125 ... 10k

Kreg SML-F150 ... 5k
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP