Carter bandsaw quick release For sale - price reduced again
FOR SALE.  Upgrade your bandsaw. I need to re-home a few items cluttering up the shop.

I have a new unused Carter Bandsaw Quick Release Mechanism, urethane tires and cool blocks.  These items will fit a 14” cast iron frame bandsaw.  The quick release has a few minor rust spots but nothing that won’t clean up.  Installation instructions are available at the Carter Products website.  The quick release and tires retail for $240.

Id like $200  $150 shipped priority mail in the US.   PayPal or Usps money order.  US shipping only.  Please pm for questions or to purchase.  

Thanks for looking

Attached Files Image(s)

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Bump for price reduction. Open to offers.

Thanks

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Looks like a good package. Pm sent
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Sold and paid. Will ship tomorrow

Thanks