Powermatic PM66 Table Saw & Biesemeyer Fence - $395 (walnut creek)
Might be able to put these together
Powermatic table 5 HP motor in good conditions - $250 (oakland east)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/o...69684.html

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/d/a...67108.html
Up for sale is a Powermatic PM66 table saw, along with a Biesemeyer industrial fence system.

This is a classic table saw in great overall condition. It was previously set up for a sliding cross-cut sled, but now has room for an exetension table, router, table, or whatever fits your shop.

The saw DOES NOT have a motor. It would be a great opportunity for someone who has a motor on hand. There is also a great selection of aftermarket motors available online and CraigsList. This saw requires a C-frame motor mount.

PROs:
- Fantastic, original saw with Powermatic reliability and style
- Industrial Biesemeyer fence and rail system
- Arbor and adjustment wheels are super smooth
- Industrial Biesemeyer fence and rail system
- Clean, original table and miter slots
- Blade, belts included
- Pallet for easy transport

Needs:
- Any C-frame style motor and switch depending on your shop's power setup and HP needs
- Missing locking knob on one wheel. Any standard knob with a set screw would work, and does not effect function.
- A dust door (if desired)

Great chance to get in on a classic table saw for a great price. We've decided to restore and use another vintage table saw for our shop, so would love to see this find a great home.

Asking $395.

[Image: 00Z0Z_kZQm57qfVVs_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Wow that is a decent deal (at least in PA). Also worth mentioning is that it's missing the left cast iron wing. If someone is considering this as info they typically came with either a 3 or 5 HP motor. I have a 3 on mine and found that it blows through 3" thick hardwoods with ease so I'm not sure why a 5HP is needed, price and availability can drive that, but keep in mind that with either of those HP motors you're going to need a 230V connection. I restored mine and it was a great project (took a while). For those not familiar with what the OP is saying the dust door is what covers the motor (hole on the left side of the saw). Parts can be found on OWW site, eBay or calling Redmund Machine down in Georgia or the Carolinas.

Around here used motors are easy to find, some older baldor, dayton and leeson can be found at places that the OP found. Offerup, Letgo are also good options. In addition to those there are surplus places online that sell them and for some of the old school people, look for a used tool store around to save on the shipping. With a motor of that size a magnetic starter is a good idea, a decent one will run around 120 - 150 (I recently purchased one online in that range)