Hand tools for sale
Hi folks. I need to clean up the shop and re-home a few things.

First up is a Stanley 42x saw set. Needs a good cleaning but all the parts are there, springs are strong and anvil and plunger are in good shape. I’d like $40 shipped priority mail in the US.

Next up, A Stanley 2101A -12” brace. Many claim these are the best braces ever made. This one is in great condition, nickel is 95% or better, no wobble in the pad, chuck jaws are great. Ratcheting mechanism works fine, the infamous green goo has not hardened. A bit of red paint, but that should clean up easily. I’d like $65 shipped In a medium flat rate priority mail box in the US.

PayPal or Usps money order please. US shipping only. If you would like both items we can do that for $95 shipped priority mail in the US.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
I’ll take the 42X saw set PM on the way.
I’ll take the brace. Pm in route
Both items are sold pending payment.
Thanks

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge