Looking for Porter Cable H&L sanding pad
The hook & loop pad on my Porter Cable 340 sander has given up. It will no longer hold the sandpaper in place. I’ve looked online for a replacement H&L pad but came up with nothing. Seems the H&L pad is no longer made.

If anyone has an H&L sanding pad they would like to sell even if it’s used but still functional, please let me know.

The pad is 4-1/4” x 4-1/2” with eight hole pattern.

Please advise how much you want including shipping and preferred payment method.

Thanks in advance.
(09-03-2020, 03:36 PM)wpwoodworker Wrote: The hook & loop pad on my Porter Cable 340 sander has given up. It will no longer hold the sandpaper in place. I’ve looked online for a replacement H&L pad but came up with nothing. Seems the H&L pad is no longer made.

If anyone has an H&L sanding pad they would like to sell even if it’s used but still functional, please let me know.

The pad is 4-1/4” x 4-1/2” with eight hole pattern.

Please advise how much you want including shipping and preferred payment method.

Thanks in advance.

Have you got a serial# or model# on the sander?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

The sander is Porter Cable Model 340.
The serial number is Type 1 Ser. No. 336075A 8914.
The H&L pad catalog/part number is PC 13591.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Thanks
A few years back I purchased one from Home Depot
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
no idea about the vendor 
https://www.bigeatncm.com/index.php?main..._id=655075

here you go

https://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/pc13592/
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

https://www.toolpartsdirect.com/bd-13591...ement.html
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I think I got mine from Black & Decker / Stanley parts dept. a couple years ago. Had the same trouble finding one, but they are a perfect match. Only trouble is they closed the repair store in my area (Sharonville, ohio) this past year.

(09-05-2020, 09:40 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: I think I got mine from Black & Decker / Stanley parts dept. a couple years ago. Had the same trouble finding one, but they are a perfect match. Only trouble is they closed the repair store in my area (Sharonville, ohio) this past year.

Thanks for the tip about the S-B&D service centers. There’s one not too far away. I’ll check it out.
Nice to hear from someone near Sharonville, we used to live near Cincinnati-Columbus/ Fields-Ertel Road.