Wood toy train cow catcher angles?
I’m trying to modify a Circus animal train design. The original engine has no cow catcher. The picture I’m looking at of an engine base has compound angles on a single piece of 1x wood.  Anyone make toy trains that knows the angles for a train engine cow catcher? I can’t find a protractor here anywhere. The engine base will be 6x1.5x3/4”. It will be a five car train.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
Different dimensions but may help of a Engine I made.

Attached Files Image(s)

What the Heck, Give it a Try
Stoppy, the one I did is almost the same as yours.  The front angle is 45 degrees with the slope at 65 degrees.  This kept the front from being too pointy for little folks.

(09-06-2020, 08:07 AM)cbygeorge Wrote: Stoppy, the one I did is almost the same as yours.  The front angle is 45 degrees with the slope at 65 degrees.  This kept the front from being too pointy for little folks.
Thanks for the angles, still haven't found the protractor. 

Who'd you make all those engines for?  to sell? for a charity?  I'm only making a dozen of these animal trains for a Christmas project.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.