SOLD .. Waxed Canvas and Leather Tool Rolls
I had the waxed canvas out for an apron, and had enough left for a couple of tool rolls. It’s a nice lighter weight waxed canvas. Large ... 18” wide x 18.5” tall, with 9-1.75” pockets, and 2- 1” pencil pockets. These are 5.5” deep. Small .... 15” wide, 8.5” tall, with 8-1.75” pockets, 3.75” deep. Leather reinforced, with grommets to hang if need be. Ranch made in Nevada. $40 for the large, and $25 for the small, or $60 for both, plus shipping of your choice. (Approximately $4- $7). PM with questions or if interested ...

Attached Files Image(s)

I’m surprised these are still here but maybe it’s because of the current economy. I recently had Yotie make me up a shop apron and I’m glad I did as that transaction could no way have been beat in any aspect.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Thank you Bucko! I’m glad you’re happy with your apron!
(09-12-2020, 10:17 PM)Yotie Wrote: Thank you Bucko!  I’m glad you’re happy with your apron!

Hi Yotie:

Would you be willing to share what sewing machine, needle and thread you use for those fine looking products?

Thanks
DM
Sure .... I’ll take and post some pics a bit later.
Here you go .... machine, needle size and thread, which is 138 polyester ...

Attached Files Image(s)

Tool rolls are sold
(09-13-2020, 01:37 PM)Yotie Wrote: Here you go .... machine, needle size and thread, which is 138 polyester ...
That's a serious tool.  Thanks for posting.

DM