Mini planter
I finally decided to do something with an old insulator that's been around here for a long time. It's a planter for small plants like succulents .

3 rings of 32 segments each. The pics make it look huge, 4 & 3/4" at base x 4 & 1/2" tall. Insulator is hot glued to base.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ha Ha Ha  I can not believe what you did to what I have.  So much for reading my mind today. 
Yes

We have several that my FIL had found many years ago and was wondering what to maybe make out of them.   Some of them are Green to.

Nice job of using old insulators.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I too have a bunch in the basement. Several different colors. Probably have a t least 20. Great work Arlin and I will probably steal your idea.
(09-10-2020, 01:32 PM)Turner52 Wrote: I too have a bunch in the basement. Several different colors. Probably have a t least 20. Great work Arlin and I will probably steal your idea.

I did not do the turning but Hairy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.