Help needed changing font size here
I just endured several updates on my laptop, resulting in a numbers of things I now have to fix.

How do I change the font size for the pages here? I would like another size or two larger.

-aj

(09-14-2020, 10:40 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: I just endured several updates on my laptop, resulting in a numbers of things I now have to fix.

How do I change the font size for the pages here?  I would like another size or two larger.

-aj

It depends on your OS and browser.

If you are using windows, holding down the Ctrl key while clicking the +/= key will make fonts larger.

Ctrl-key and zero key will go back to default font size.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
iclark, Thank you, that's something else I did not know.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(09-15-2020, 01:48 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: iclark, Thank you, that's something else I did not know.

glad to help.

I hope that it helped w2wk
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

On a Mac, hold down the command key, and hit the +.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(09-14-2020, 10:40 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: I just endured several updates on my laptop, resulting in a numbers of things I now have to fix.

How do I change the font size for the pages here?  I would like another size or two larger.

-aj

iclark  & all  Thanks. Got it.

-aj

(09-17-2020, 09:03 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: iclark  & all  Thanks. Got it.

-aj

good news.  thanks for letting us know.
Yes