Best way to affix craft mirror to box lid
I am making a jewelry box out of a recycled cedar (?) cigar box. I would like to affix a craft mirror to the inside of the lid. Lid is thin and shallow so no room for screws or a frame.
Has anyone glued in mirrors like this? What adhesive worked best?  Contact cement? Double sided turning tape? JB Weld? Epoxy? Other?

Several years ago I mounted mirrors on the inside of some 8" farm implement "wheels" using silicone caulking.  No problems so far.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(09-16-2020, 04:26 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Several years ago I mounted mirrors on the inside of some 8" farm implement "wheels" using silicone caulking.  No problems so far.

Thanks, Bill. Never thought of silicone caulk.

-aj

Be careful on which silicone caulk you get. Some are not suitable for mirror backs. There is adhesive made for mirror backs. Fairly easy to find. Like right here Liquid Nails LN-930 Mirror Adhesive
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.