JessEm Stock Guides for Table Saws
Has anyone had any experience with these guides?  They seem to get good reviews on other places and Woodcraft has them on sale.
[Image: large_thumb.jpg?c=1599804025]
JessEm - Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table Saws, # 04301

Thanks
Don
I have the JessEm stock guides for my router table. They are very well crafted, should last a long time and I like them. I don’t have a set of these for my tablesaw as I use a Delta Uni-Fence. I could see that they would be very helpful with sheet goods to keep them planted against the fence while sawing.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
(09-21-2020, 01:12 PM)dwg Wrote: Has anyone had any experience with these guides?  They seem to get good reviews on other places and Woodcraft has them on sale.
[Image: large_thumb.jpg?c=1599804025]
JessEm - Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table Saws, # 04301

Thanks
Don

I have the ones for the router table as well. Very well made and work great. 
Havent come across a bad jessem product till date.
The Apple wont fall;
Let's go and shake the tree.
I have both types, tablesaw and router and like both. The tablesaw are good for keeping 2" and wider stock against the fence. Anything narrower they seem to just get in the way, no room for the push stick beside the blade and the guides. They work well for sheet stock as well. I mounted the track to my Beis fence. I position one guide just before the blade and 1 just after the blade. I am tall so it is not a problem pushing the stock past the guide just after the blade, I think a shorter person might find it a little harder to push the stock beyond the far guide. All said and dune I would buy them again, they have there place, and they are easy to remove when necessary.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Don't have those but adapted a Vega Stock Feeder to my Unisaur and it works great. I don't use the separate anti kickback part.

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(10-06-2020, 08:50 AM)Pirate Wrote: Don't  have those but adapted a Vega Stock Feeder to my Unisaur and it works great. I don't  use the separate anti kickback part.
 Pirate,
I love the Vega stock Guide that said have you ever replaced the rubber on the drive wheel? I'm going to need a new one soon Vega said they were obsolete?
Thanks 
Tim