Interior wall finish?
Like the others said, no texture. I painted with semi-gloss...dust still accumulates but is easily brushed or wiped off the walls and ceiling.
Not sure how big your shop is. I finished mine with 1X12 boards ship lapped together long before that was a thing. I hand planed them all and cut the rabbets by hand. I wanted that sort of look. But I found I was able to attach things to the wall VERY easily. I also made the top boards on the wall removable. Their rabbets fit behind the boards below them, then I just needed a few drywall screws to attach them to the studs. That gave me access to run wires for wall outlets, or recessed lighting etc.

In a big shop this would be a big expense. But a single wall or potion thereof would not be and the finished product is both attractive and functional.
(09-23-2020, 10:07 AM)Splinter Puller Wrote: For shops I would use an orange peel finish.  It reduces echos slightly more then unfinished and it is still smooth enough that the dust blows off easily.

Thanks everybody.

I'm going with the orange peel.

It's a 30' X 50' with 10' walls and a divider wall across the back separating a lumber storage area. So, there is a lot of wall and ceiling involved.

I'll post some pix soon.
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com