Anyone used 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
It’s Worth asking regular dumpster rental places. Some around here have clean out crews.

Their web sites should indicate if they have the service. They will have before and after photos to market it.

Mike
(09-24-2020, 10:56 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Most of the time if they advertise on the radio and tv they are to expensive

Wife checked with "Home Advisor" about doing some landscape work and got a quote that worked out to $80/hour
Big eek
Big eek
Big eek

Gonna talk to a neighbor's "yard man" later today and see if he's any better.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I checked Home advisor for some concrete work and the prices were about double the companies that don't use them are.  Niece used home Advisor for junk removal and paid way to much
I have used them in the past, most of the stuff I put in the driveway, and they just put it on their truck, Last time I had a sofa I wanted removed and they had trouble getting it out the door, even though I told them how it was brought in, was not impressed.
Put it at the curb with a price tag—someone will take it.

Laugh
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I got a quote for $600 to haul some junk away. I said 'too much' and offered half. He accepted on the spot.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Got Junk is super expensive. I called my regular trash company and they told me to by a Bagster bag and fill it. They charged me about a 1/3rd of what got junk quoted.
(10-05-2020, 07:30 PM)rwww Wrote: Got Junk is super expensive. I called my regular trash company and they told me to by a Bagster bag and fill it. They charged me about a 1/3rd of what got junk quoted.

^^^^^^^^^^  this

Twice a year, as part of the trash pickup we pay for, we can schedule a 'bulk pick up."

Or, they have multiple sizes of roll off bins, bags, barrels, etc. that you can fill up and they
     haul off.

Likely, that would be the cheapest route to go.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
I've never paid for it.
I'll buy huge trash bags and fill those up and crush them down some. We have 95 gallon trash can things, so I'll set out one or two of the bags each week till it's gone.
A restaurant I do business with has a dumpster they let me use sometimes.
An apartment place lets me use their dumpster sometimes.

Bigger stuff gets cut up and bagged. Other stuff like wood gets burned.
I've long wondered about their business model.  Clearly they make money hauling away junk.  But do they have a secondary revenue stream re-selling the junk to flea marketers or to recyclers?

Otherwise they have to pay to get rid of the junk they collect.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.