St. Louis, MO - South County - Free
I have accumulated quite a few saw blades over the years, thinking I would learn to re-sharpen. But, I never have. So, if anyone in South County wants them, they are free for the taking. No shipping.

Just let me know.
Marc
Sun City, AZ
(09-25-2020, 04:06 PM)Paladin Wrote: I have accumulated quite a few saw blades over the years, thinking I would learn to re-sharpen. But, I never have. So, if anyone in South County wants them, they are free for the taking. No shipping.

Just let me know.

Good day sir.
 I would like to take a look, if that would be ok. I am just across the river.
BontzSawWorks.net
If you are willing to ship 2 or 3 and find out the price for shipping to 51503 we could use some spares.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-25-2020, 11:59 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: If you are willing to ship 2 or 3 and find out the price for shipping to 51503 we could use some spares.

Thanks, but local is preferred.
Marc
Sun City, AZ
(10-01-2020, 09:03 AM)Paladin Wrote: Thanks, but local is preferred.

Can you pm me your address I will see if my Son in Law can pick them up for me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.