Finding interest in my flowers and vases
Just to let everyone know I spent the last week in the VA hospital and will finish up the orders when I am strong enough hopefully by Friday or Saturday or when well I can.

So sorry to all of my buyers I WILL get them out to you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-12-2020, 02:21 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just to let everyone know I spent the last week in the VA hospital and will finish up the orders when I am strong enough hopefully by Friday or Saturday or when well I can.

So sorry to all of my buyers I WILL get them out to you.

Sorry to hear that, Arlin.  Glad you're on the mend!
Arlin,

I got 6 yellow from you last year. This year I think 6 red if you have any left.
Hello all,

Iam passing a message along from Mr Eastman whom I spoke to via email.

Hes doing better just really tired. He wanted me to let you all know that he has not forgotten about the orders and is working on them as he can. He has all but 2 orders already completed and ready to ship. His wife will be getting them mailed ASAP. He did not mention who's orders were done. Just that some were completed.

He also said that for anyone who had posted on here that they are wishing to order some that he will be logging in on Friday and Saturday. So to those of you waiting for a response hell get back to you on those days.

Thank you all for your patience and I ask that you all keep him in your prayers and ask our Great Lord for a speedy recovery. I DO NOT KNOW his illness or what happened nor did I ask... Thank you all and God bless
To let everyone know.  My wife finally got all the boxes shipped today. 

The last of the roses are ones I did not make but what were left over after I made and had to get so many in one order.

If anyone has an order please send me a pm with all the info.

I do not have any red left.

All I do have left is the Violet, Burgundy, Yellow, and Pink.

Thank you
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(10-27-2020, 01:21 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: To let everyone know.  My wife finally got all the boxes shipped today. 

The last of the roses are ones I did not make but what were left over after I made and had to get so many in one order.

If anyone has an order please send me a pm with all the info.

I do not have any red left.

All I do have left is the Violet, Burgundy, Yellow, and Pink.

Thank you

Thanks for the update Arlin, looking forward seeing your work first hand.
I received my roses today. They were worth the wait! The wife loved them!

Thanks Arlin. Beautiful work.
Three of you I send PMs because USPS would not ship due to address confliction.

All the rest should have been received.  So many thanks.

I still have one vase and a bunch of Pink, Violet, Burgundy, and Yellow roses left if anyone would just like roses.  The vase will be the last for several months sorry.

(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Three of you I send PMs because USPS would not ship due to address confliction.

I still have one vase and a bunch of Pink, Violet, Burgundy, and Yellow roses left if anyone would just like roses.  The vase will be the last for several months sorry.

Arlin - PM sent with correct address
(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Three of you I send PMs because USPS would not ship due to address confliction.

Arlin,
If you still have a vase and roses I would love to buy a dozen roses, mixed of Burgundy, Violet and Pink,  and the last vase. Please PM me with details.

Todd
In retrospect, smashing my index finger with a hammer was a poor choice.