Finding interest in my flowers and vases
  Re: Finding interest in my flowers and vases by Arlin Eastman (We really need some ...)
(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Three of you I send PMs because USPS would not ***** due to address confliction.

All the rest should have been received.  So many thanks.

I still have one vase and a bunch of Pink, Violet, Burgundy, and Yellow roses left if anyone would just like roses.  The vase will be the last for several months sorry.

Arlin,

I sent you a PM when I saw this post, but haven't heard back. I had ordered a dozen roses with a vase earlier, and I've not gotten a PM about any issues, nor received the order. Would you please check your records for me?

Thanks,
Greg
  Re: RE: Finding interest in my flowers and vases by gboot ([quote='Arlin Eastma...)
(11-06-2020, 08:12 AM)gboot Wrote: Arlin - PM sent with correct address

Arlin,
I trust you have received the corrected address. Any idea when the roses will ***** ?
Gene
  Re: Finding interest in my flowers and vases by Arlin Eastman (We really need some ...)
I sent Arlin an email a few days ago.

He has been having some health issues that have kept him away.

I am sure that he will respond as quickly as he can.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Arlin,
The flowers arrived this afternoon. You do GREAT work.
Thank you,
Gene