Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway
I sure would love to have this.  
Yes
Yes
Yes

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Oh he's nuts.

We'd get along fine.
Jeremy Fielding does some great videos, I like the way his mind works, and he does a great job making the videos as well.

Reminds me a bit of Mathias Wandell

I really liked his explanation in the videos about the cold cut saw that he used in the linked video.

Great execution on the CNC table saw, but I don’t see much benefit in a home shop. Maybe in a commercial shop where your cutting lots of the same stuff but going between products, you could have a cut list loaded for each product run.

I have bookmarked him to watch more of his stuff.
When you have disabled vets using a tablesaw and using a fence to get things right or even the right degree of blade tilt would be great for us.  Wonder if he takes payments. 
Crazy
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.