Prayers please
For my GD. Last night her car hydroplaned off the road and while her & her friend where outside the car a truck slid into them. She's on a ventilator, but is awake. They'll be doing a brain scan tomorrow. She has a broken hip.

Thanks
Jim
Jim
Prayers up. Keep us posted.
Best wishes for a complete recovery.  

John
My thoughts are with your family.
Prayer sent. Best wishes for you and your family.
Dave Arbuckle was kind enough to create a Sketchup model of my WorkMate benchtop: http://www.arbolloco.com/sketchup/MauleSkinnerBenchtop.skp
Prayer offered up.  I do pray for peace for the family and healing for your granddaughter.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Prayer for GD sent. Was her friend also injured?
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
(09-29-2020, 03:06 AM)stoppy Wrote: Prayer for GD sent. Was her friend also injured?

As I found out last night, they were both trapped under the trailer that tipped over on them and the driver (not thinking) tried to pull forward and dragged both of them causing a lot more damage. her friend had more severe injuries than Amy did. Amy is in a drug induced coma with a broken hip, collar bone and several chest bones broken. They both have a very long recovery ahead. 

Jim
Jim
Prayers sent.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Really sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a speedy, complete recovery to both of them.