Prayers please
Prayers sent for your GD, friend and all of your family
(09-28-2020, 12:56 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: For my GD. Last night her car hydroplaned off the road and while her & her friend where outside the car a truck slid into them. She's on a ventilator, but is awake. They'll be doing a brain scan tomorrow. She has a broken hip.

Thanks
Jim

Thoughts and prayers for your your GD, friend, and families.  God Bless
(09-28-2020, 12:56 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: For my GD. Last night her car hydroplaned off the road and while her & her friend where outside the car a truck slid into them. She's on a ventilator, but is awake. They'll be doing a brain scan tomorrow. She has a broken hip.

Thanks
Jim

Sorry to hear, will be praying for God's healing and peace.
Bob
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for her recovery.
Terrible news. Prayers for them both.
(09-29-2020, 08:47 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: As I found out last night, they were both trapped under the trailer that tipped over on them and the driver (not thinking) tried to pull forward and dragged both of them causing a lot more damage. her friend had more severe injuries than Amy did. Amy is in a drug induced coma with a broken hip, collar bone and several chest bones broken. They both have a very long recovery ahead. 

Jim

They've brought her out of the coma and she is responding to simple commands and wanting them to remove the ventilator.

Thanks for all of the concerns everyone has displayed.

Jim
Jim
So sorry to hear. Best wishes for a full recovery,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Oh geeze. Terrible news.
Sad
Praying for a full recovery.

Colin
Please keep us updated.  Continuing to pray for full recovery and peace for the families.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood