Prayers please
Sweet Jesus.... Prayers sent immediately for a full, speedy recovery and peace for the families.
MKM - Master Kindling Maker
(09-28-2020, 12:56 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: For my GD. Last night her car hydroplaned off the road and while her & her friend where outside the car a truck slid into them. She's on a ventilator, but is awake. They'll be doing a brain scan tomorrow. She has a broken hip.

Thanks
Jim

Prayers sent for a full recovery. Stay strong.
(09-28-2020, 12:56 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: For my GD. Last night her car hydroplaned off the road and while her & her friend where outside the car a truck slid into them. She's on a ventilator, but is awake. They'll be doing a brain scan tomorrow. She has a broken hip.

Thanks
Jim

Prayers and God's speed for a quick recovery. I can't imagine going through something like this. Stay strong.

Mike

Thanks
Jim
 You got it Jim prayers daily through any updates.
Tim
Sorry to hear this
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-30-2020, 11:34 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: They've brought her out of the coma and she is responding to simple commands and wanting them to remove the ventilator.

Thanks for all of the concerns everyone has displayed.

Jim

Jim,

If you get a chance, an update would be appreciated.

Positive thoughts and prayers that the update will be good news.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
That is terrible. Good vibes and positive thoughts go out to you and your family
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
Prayers for a quick recovery.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers & concern. She is still heavily sedated (not in a coma) she does respond by squeezing the hand to simple questions. It's still hard to see her lying in that bed like that. Thank God for her  living through that accident. I'm certain her guardian angel was present.

Jim
Jim
Thank you for the update.  She is still on my prayer list.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood