Tormek sharpening system with extras. A++ condition
800.00 plus shipping

I have been using this Tormek T-7 and really enjoyed it. I however have starting using a different system.
It is in absolutely excellent condition with no scrapes, dings, or scratches. I really haven't used it that much. You can tell by the remaining size of the original stone wheel.
Comes with

Basic unit and included jigs, all instructions. Including a barely used diamond dressing tool.

Turners kit (tnt-708) with honing compound

wm-200 angle master

Planer blade sharpening fixture (svh-320) Used once

Tormek Fine diamond wheel (600; used several times) I just bought this a few weeks ago!

I paid well over 1,600, not to mention our states nice 10% sales tax.
I am selling for 800.00 plus shipping. Save yourself a bunch.

This thing is heavy, so it would be a better deal to pick it up!
I can try to give an estimate on shipping if you message me your zip.

Please message me if interested, as this will go on Amazon marketplace if I get no interest here in a few days.

Now where is that chisel
(09-29-2020, 03:10 PM)Smashedfinger Wrote: This thing is heavy, so it would be a better deal to pick it up!

generally, where?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.