FS: Stanley 39-3/4 Dado Planes
I have the following Stanley 39 Dado Plane for sale:

39-3/4 - $105 shipped

The plane is complete and functional including the 6-40 screws for the nickers. There is no pitting to speak of to hamper the functionality of the plane. Only issue with it is that depth stop bottoms out 1/16" from being flush with the sole. I tried to fix it by following the instructions on YouTube and on a Google search but I wasn't able to back out the depth stop screw as on YouTube and Google. You may have more luck than me.

The plane is shipped via USPS Priority Mail Regional Box A. If you want it insured add $3.00 to the price.

Payment can be via PayPal, USPS Money Order (or equivalent), personal check, or through the Zelle app.  If you send a Money Order, I ship the next business day after I receive it in the mail. If you send a personal check, I'll hold shipping the item(s) until it clears the bank.

Attached Files Image(s)

PM sent ......................
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
(10-01-2020, 08:15 PM)Cliff Ober Wrote: PM sent ......................

39-1/2 is SOLD pending payment.
Sent a PM to see if the 3/4” dado is still available.

Thanks.
Kevin
(10-02-2020, 08:58 AM)OBG53 Wrote: 39-1/2 is SOLD pending payment.

Arrived in good order, well packed.

Thanks!
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
(10-08-2020, 07:44 PM)Cliff Ober Wrote: Arrived in good order, well packed.

Thanks!

Glad to hear it Cliff. Enjoy the plane in good health.