Blue Grass Metal Cutting panel saw FS
Made of spring steel and sold by Belknap Hardware, Louisville, Kentucky in the first half of the last century...designed for the cutting of softer metals such as brass, bronze and aluminum.. A fancy little 21 1/2" {overall length} saw with what appears to be a mahogany handle with a neat little Lamb's tongue..It has had little, if any use by it's appearance..a good and fancy saw for your use or your saw collection...I have not tried it but it may also be useful for cutting plastics..It is made to run with no set...and appears to be 14/16PPI...Blue Grass is a very collectable brand name and they made quality tools..They went out of business at the start of WWII but were in business for many years, selling tools worldwide..
Selling it for $50.00 plus actual shipping from 33760...Paypal only,  USA sale only...{sorry} Thanks for looking

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e27.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e2d.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e36.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e38.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e39.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-e37.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Nice saw. I had a Blue Grass tenon saw that I sold a few years ago. Wish I had kept it.
(10-10-2020, 08:03 PM)Scoony Wrote: Nice saw. I had a Blue Grass tenon saw that I sold a few years ago.  Wish I had kept it.

Thanks...They sold some really first class tools...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset