What is this shaper cutter called
I bought a used Shaper a few years ago and several cutters came with it. I have two cutters with this profile but I need a smaller version. Does anyone know what the profile is called?

Thx!

Frank

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Amana-Catalog-page231.jpg]
And here is the CMT catalog.  If you cannot find the profile in either of these catalogs, you are going to have to figure that it is  going to be a custom cutter knife.

https://www.cmtorangetools.com/na-en/cut...ads-knives
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Looks like a combo cove/round-over to me.   I doubt it's custom but I don't know who would have sold it.
Thanks guys. A friend asked me if I could duplicate a piece of molding and I need this profile to do it. I can get close with other cutters that I have. I don't think this is a custom profile but so far I haven't found it online.
if ya google image search:

Cove & 1/4 Round Shaper Cutter

it comes back with some close looking profiles . . . might be something in there.  
Smile
(10-08-2020, 06:14 AM)arthropod98 Wrote: if ya google image search:

it comes back with some close looking profiles . . . might be something in there.  
Smile

Cove and bead, is what it makes, but those words don't match the cutter shown.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.

Smile

Makes a cove and bead, but when I looked, no exact match.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.

Smile

Thank you sir! You got me closer than I've been so far. I think the one I would need might be a 1/2" cove and maybe a 1/16" 1/8" bead. Like Michael said, I don't see the exact size but at least it gives me something to ask for if I contact someone about it.

Woodnet comes through again!