Free Redwood Barn wood Los Altos
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/zip/d/l...09148.html

[Image: 00X0X_dQXi95kl3Rw_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Wow.  I would've dismantled and taken the entire structure and rebuild it on my property if

1) I lived closer, and

2) I had property to build it upon.

Crazy
(10-07-2020, 11:50 PM)Cian Wrote: Wow.  I would've dismantled and taken the entire structure and rebuild it on my property if

1) I lived closer, and

2) I had property to build it upon.

Crazy

It's footprint is sitting on probably $500k of land.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Realtors around here call that a "Fixer Upper", a little paint, some plumbing, a 5 gallon can of gas and a Stinger Missile fired into it!
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Bob,
  I'm trying to guess what your craigslist search filters are set for, but it completely escapes me.  How many items do you personally review each day?

(I will say that aged redwood with some mild planing and finish looks really nice)

Matt
(10-07-2020, 11:53 PM)Bob10 Wrote: It's footprint is sitting on probably $500k of land.

I'm surprised it isn't for sale for 1.5M

e deploribus unum

(10-08-2020, 07:26 AM)mdhills Wrote: Bob,
  I'm trying to guess what your craigslist search filters are set for, but it completely escapes me.  How many items do you personally review each day?

(I will say that aged redwood with some mild planing and finish looks really nice)

Matt

(10-08-2020, 08:41 AM)FBranco Wrote: I'm surprised it isn't for sale for 1.5M

I suspect that FBranco has identified one of the filters that mdhills asked about.
Winkgrin
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-08-2020, 07:26 AM)mdhills Wrote: Bob,

Matt

I peruse the free section to about 3 pages in when I have time.  I can't even remember all of the quality tools I have found there.  The last being a PM66 in perfect condition.  I no longer search the tool section because there is little there I need at this point.  My son wanted to get into beekeeping so I bought a hive kit, the next day or possibly same afternoon I found a person giving away 25 hive boxes with frames 5 tops, inner covers, and bottom boards.  Included frames to fill every box and new equipment in addition to that.  I sold the hive set I bought on CL for a profit.  So far the bees which turned up on their own have produced about 130 lbs of honey this year.  I live in an area where land is crazy expensive along with labor costs.  So giving something away is often less expensive than storing or moving it.  Even more so when you need it done immediately.  Since Covid San Francisco restaurants and bars are emptying out just about everything on the street.  I have a friend that runs one bar and owns another he is gathering up stuff like a squirrel and nuts.

Phil Thien

(10-08-2020, 08:41 AM)FBranco Wrote: I'm surprised it isn't for sale for 1.5M

In the greater SF area?  At least.