FS: Stanley #12 Veneer Scraper Plane
Selling this Stanley #12 Veneer Scraper Plane. The plane is good condition with about 60%-70% of the japanning left. The rosewood handles have usage dings but they are solid with no visible cracks and firmly attached - np wobble. There is some minor rust on the threaded knob that I will clean up. The two brass nuts show signs of their ageing but I can also clean them up a bit with brass cleaner. There is some pitting on the sole and a very small chip on the front left side of the sole but it will not affect the plane's functionality. Additionally, there are some scratches on the sole but they are not deep or will they a negative impact on the plane. Again, I will do some clean up on the sole. The original blade is in so-so conditions as seen in the pictures which is why I purchased a Hock blade for it. As you can see the blade is still wrapped as I got it with the seal still attached. So it's brand new but I don't know what it looks like since I've never opened the wrapping.

Price: $85 shipped lower 48.

I accept PayPal, Zelle, USPS MO, or personal check. If you pay busing PayPal of Zelle, I usually ship within 2 days or sooner. If you send a Money Order, I ship the next business day after I receive it in the mail. If you send a personal check, I'll hold shipping the item(s) until it clears the bank.

Attached Files Image(s)