Lots of Hand Saws -- Freshly Sharpened
(10-05-2020, 05:43 PM)enjuneer Wrote: If you haven't checked out Loon Lake Tool Works in a while, take a look. This is a small company I started in 2019 to offer refurbished saws and hand tools. Tiring of eBay's fees and Facebook's restrictions on sales posts, I put together a simple website to gain more control over the process. It is certainly a work in progress, so suggestions and criticism will be warmly received so that I can continue to improve it.

In the meantime, there is a nice selection of freshly sharpened hand saws, as well as other woodworking tools. The saws are all sharpened by hand using techniques learned from the writings of Hodgson, Holly, Disston, and others. I stand behind all of my work and will refund your money if it does not meet with your satisfaction.

Went to your site. I like the clean, businesslike look of it. In days of yore, I bought some things from Walt Q (still miss him). I am pleased to find another source for vintage tools. Keep up the great work.
Robin of Kingston