Lots of Hand Saws -- Freshly Sharpened
If you haven't checked out Loon Lake Tool Works in a while, take a look. This is a small company I started in 2019 to offer refurbished saws and hand tools. Tiring of eBay's fees and Facebook's restrictions on sales posts, I put together a simple website to gain more control over the process. It is certainly a work in progress, so suggestions and criticism will be warmly received so that I can continue to improve it.

In the meantime, there is a nice selection of freshly sharpened hand saws, as well as other woodworking tools. The saws are all sharpened by hand using techniques learned from the writings of Hodgson, Holly, Disston, and others. I stand behind all of my work and will refund your money if it does not meet with your satisfaction.

Some examples of current offerings:

Atkins No. 51 Crosscut Saw 11 ppi - $110

[Image: Atkins51_0001_540x.jpg?v=1596234312]

Disston D-8 Crosscut Saw 10 ppi - $95

[Image: Disston_0002_d5ec01f9-e919-4bc4-bf26-391...1599518452]

Vintage Pad Saw - $20

[Image: PadSaw1_0002_540x.jpg?v=1600113882]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
(10-05-2020, 05:43 PM)enjuneer Wrote: If you haven't checked out Loon Lake Tool Works in a while, take a look. There is a nice selection of freshly sharpened hand saws, as well as other woodworking tools.

[Image: Atkins51_0001_540x.jpg?v=1596234312]

[Image: Disston_0002_d5ec01f9-e919-4bc4-bf26-391...1599518452]

[Image: PadSaw1_0002_540x.jpg?v=1600113882]

Can we at least follow the guidelines for posting tools for sale?

• Posts omitting either description or price will be deleted without notice.
  • Posts that direct people to other ads off-site, such as eBay auctions or Craigslist ads, are also subject to deletion.
(10-06-2020, 11:49 AM)greatscott Wrote: Can we at least follow the guidelines for posting tools for sale?

• Posts that direct people to other ads off-site, such as eBay auctions or Craigslist ads, are also subject to deletion.

Respectfully, this post is covered by the third bulleted item:
  • If you are advertising or associated with a business, that's fine, but you need to be up front about this fact.
Loon Lake Tool Works is my own business.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Bob does great work, buy with confidence.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks for posting..
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Nice looking saws, as usual Bob! Keep up the great work and will look forward to future posts. Good luck with the sale!

Doug

P.S. I have known Bob for years on this board and have done quite a bit of business with him. He does excellent work, is honest to a fault and stands behind all his work. Would be a prospect but he has already refurbished all the handsaws I inherited from my dad.
Based only on the original post in the thread, it was not possible to tell whether this was a PSA for a site that enjuneer had found or if it was their site/business.

While both types of posts are welcome here, that clarification should be included.

The inclusion of pictures showing examples of what is available is very helpful to understand what a business is offering on their site. For each example, the original post should include either the asking price of each item pictures or a statement that the pictures or showing a sample of the range of items that have been available through the business in the past.

Enjuneer has been requested to update the OP to meet the guidelines. Please be patient while the PM is in transit and while enjuneer does the update.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-06-2020, 11:49 AM)greatscott Wrote: Can we at least follow the guidelines for posting tools for sale?

+1
Bump - Again, nice looking saws, Bob! I like your ad!!! 
Yes

Doug
(10-10-2020, 12:24 PM)Tapper Wrote: Bump - Again, nice looking saws, Bob! I like your ad!!! 
Yes

Doug

+1. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis