Vega Pro saw fence
I have a brand new Vega Pro 40 saw fence, with a 42" fence bar, adjustable to 40" to the right of the blade. Bought this new, 5 or 6 years ago for a used Unisaw I bought, but got to like the fence with the Unisaw so much, I never put the Vega on. The box for the fence has been opened but never put on the saw. I will sell for $175.00 including shipping to the lower 48.

Either PM me on Woodnet or email me at tzmti@comcast.net.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(10-11-2020, 12:19 PM)Tony Z Wrote: I have a brand new Vega Pro 40 saw fence, with a 42" fence bar, adjustable to 40" to the right of the blade.  Bought this new, 5 or 6 years ago for a used Unisaw I bought, but got to like the fence with the Unisaw so much, I never put the Vega on.  The box for the fence has been opened but never put on the saw.  I will sell for $175.00 including shipping to the lower 48.

Either PM me on Woodnet or email me at tzmti@comcast.net.

I have the 50" version of this fence on my Unisaw and like it a lot.  Easy to set, easy to move, stays in alignment, and the micro adjust is awesome.  If you are in need of a new fence I think you'll be pleased with the Vega Pro - and this one is being offered at an excellent price.  

John
Fence is sold.

As John has said, the Vega is a great fence. I have had one on a Grizzly 1023 for nearly 20 years and love it. I bought a second cabinet saw, a Unisaw, and before putting the saw in operation, bought another Vega Pro. However, I liked the Delta fence so much, that I never got around to putting it on the saw. Now, I'm cleaning stuff and getting rid of items that are surplus.

T
www.metaltech-pm.com
Man I knew I slept at the switch not jumping all over this. Congrats to the new owner!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(10-12-2020, 04:43 PM)alanealane Wrote: Man I knew I slept at the switch not jumping all over this. Congrats to the new owner!

I took a bath selling it, probably have another $100 in it, plus the shipping. But, it wasn't doing me any good. I have some more stuff I'll putting up, over the next few weeks, including a brand new collet set for a 1"-8 lathe, an Onsrud overarm router, w/two PC motors, and other stuff. All stuff I've bought through the years, but never really found the time to use.
www.metaltech-pm.com