solid wood choice
I want to replace laminate flooring with HW. But we have several fury friends that tend to leak a bit.

What brand of flooring can tolerate pet urine?

Jim
Jim
Most stuff, maybe all have a petty heavy duty urethane finish. We've always had dogs on hardwoods with no real issues. Even in the kitchen. The bigger dogs tended to mar it some with their claws. You'll notice scratches a lot less with lighter colored floors. I've always put in Bruce with no issues. Haven't installed other brands. Harder woods will mar less. I really wanted to install a natural hickory here but the wife didn't like it. So we have a dark oak... like everybody else
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay