Christmas Auction
More details later as they develop, but this has been a challenging year for many here.

SO consider this your heads up that the Christmas Auction is on for this year.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
It is live in the attic.
Smile
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
And just where is this attic you speak of? I looked in the Christmas Auction forum, and all I see is a post from 2016 and one that says something like "not this bs again"
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.
(11-26-2020, 01:57 AM)dow Wrote: And just where is this attic you speak of? I looked in the Christmas Auction forum, and all I see is a post from 2016 and one that says something like "not this bs again"

You found it.

The 2016 post is a recycle from the kickoff that year. The other post is Bones being Bones (humor).
Winkgrin 

The timing of opening the forum area Thanksgiving Eve meant that the first donation posts are being slow to appear. I need to take some pics before I offer one item and I need to make some sawdust before I have a different item to post.

If you want to be the first to post an item to auction this year, you are welcome to do so. Just start a new thread to do it.

It is a good idea to include who covers shipping costs (donor, buyer, or some split between them) as part of the post.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.