Memento box for step grandson
Maple, simple set on top, bloodwood trim

B2 bomber in purpleheart, AF wings in bloodwood

Secret drawer, accessed by unscrewing a foot.

Very nice!

How is the leg/secret drawer mechanism made?
Dave Arbuckle was kind enough to create a Sketchup model of my WorkMate benchtop: http://www.arbolloco.com/sketchup/MauleSkinnerBenchtop.skp
Very nice! My son is in the USAF. He's an air traffic controller. In my last job, I was able to visit Whiteman AFB, home of the B-2. I was able to crawl around a couple of B-2's. A very cool aircraft. Not everyone gets that opportunity. At $1.2B apiece, they are very protected. Each B-2 has its own hangar by name.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-16-2020, 06:26 AM)MauleSkinner Wrote: Very nice!

How is the leg/secret drawer mechanism made?

Hole in the back corner of the drawer, foot screws into the base and the screw fits into the hole.
(10-16-2020, 02:49 PM)AHill Wrote: Very nice!  My son is in the USAF.  He's an air traffic controller.  In my last job, I was able to visit Whiteman AFB, home of the B-2.  I was able to crawl around a couple of B-2's.  A very cool aircraft.  Not everyone gets that opportunity.  At $1.2B apiece, they are very protected.  Each B-2 has its own hangar by name.

I'm jealous
Jim
That's a great looking box and even better because it's USAF
(I'm a USAF veteran)