Christmas ornaments
Trying my hand at Xmas ornaments. Never tried them before. The ones I have made are just ok and need a lot of improvement. I'll get there eventually. Sorry I don't do pics.

Any of you started doing ornaments this year.
I have some on my ToDo list for this year.

If I really get my act together, I might even risk the embarrassment of putting one or 2 in the Christmas Auction.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-16-2020, 08:05 PM)gear jammer Wrote: Trying my hand at Xmas ornaments. Never tried them before. The ones I have made are just ok and need a lot of improvement. I'll get there eventually. Sorry I don't do pics.

Any of you started doing ornaments this year.

Yes, and here is the video I did last week. https://youtu.be/0UfkLlR2-b4
Mike

"Start off slow and taper off."
I have been turning different ornaments since 2003 especially the birdhouses, I could not keep up with making themes they sold very quickly, after moving to my new place here in NW Ontario I still turn e few of them, as they are about the only turnings I can sell over here.

I also turned a few ball ornaments, angels and a few bells for ornaments., I would post some pictures if I would know how.