Unicycle stand-have you ever made one?
My dau[Image: 714eZGVTrdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]ghter recently got one for her birthday.  No she can't ride it yet, but hasn't given it up.  I'm thinking about making a stand to hold it when not in use.  I found this guitar stand that some have suggested on Amazon (metal version is cheaper)  I might make her one for Christmas, but I better get crackin.  Has anyone made one, if so, do you have any suggestions, or modifications?  I think it could be taller, and I could use premade hooks for the tire.  Thanks for all comments.
I've never made one but my first thought after seeing your picture would be to make a wooden frame similar to what you show but with a U-shaped hook at the top so the thing could hang from the seat.
I also think it needs to be held at the top. I think guitars should be held from the top too, never really liked the ones that didn't support the neck.

Had a unicycle for many years, I feel like I learned to ride it, but my recent attempts were utter failures.